Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Biggest Fear

My biggest fear: Being generic.

I shudder at the thought of blending into the crowd... Photography wise, that is. There are a lot of photographers out there, which inevitably leads to many photos looking the same. I can't stand it when I look through a photographers gallery and it's basically the same thing repeated over, and over, and over again.

Because of this fear, I find myself getting stuck... a lot.
This happened today while taking my brother's senior pictures... he doesn't know this yet, but I'm going to take him out again tomorrow to redo them ;).
It's not that they're bad... it's just that I feel like I've seen them before. They're just so... generic.
I managed to find one that I thought was alright... but I'm not sending it to the yearbook lady, she can wait a day :D.

Since I can't post without posting a picture, I'll post the picture we chose xP.



Now, aside from generic blah boring photos, I managed to take a couple which I thought were pretty... interesting xP

Here's one! :O



Oh, how epic my brother is ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment