Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Stroll Down Memory Lane

"Stroll Down Memory Lane"

Oh such fun I had with the lighting! The sun was in the perfect position for some pretty glares and backlights... Personally, it's my favourite type of lighting. :) 
Isabelle came over yesterday for some photos as a favour, and they came out really well, I believe! I decided on a few that I might put in my personal portfolio... I really liked the one above because it can have a lot of meaning... if you analyze it. Or maybe that's just me making an excuse because I love the lighting and the composition so much... but there is a sewer that clearly says "foul sewer" kind of right next to her... *sigh* Oh well! 

Aside from that one... This portrait really caught my eye:



Then here are the other two that I just find pretty ! :)


Such a cute dress x]

I had so much fun, thanks Isabelle! :D 

On a side note...

I'm in the Amsterdam airport right now... nomnomnoming on mini chocolate muffins ! about 6 months to go until I see the sand filled skies of Bahrain again... so, very, bittersweet... 



Now just to wait and see what life has in store. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment